Let your smile change the world…
From the sunshine that kisses your face as you wake up to the stars that pray for all your dreams to come true as you go to sleep, there are uncountable blessings your life has offered you, so why not smile? Just a simple smile is enough to brighten up your daily routines to feel a positive vibe radiating through your soul.
In today’s world, stress and anxiety have so deeply chained in our mind that we begin to think that the life we are leading is completely normal and there is nothing wrong with our thinking order. All these things have decayed the pleasure of smiling. Smiling causes our brain to release endorphins into our nervous system. These endorphins are pleasure hormones that neutralize the stress hormones into our body and elevate our happiness. By reducing the circulation of stress hormones in our body, we also lower our blood pleasure and relax the tension on our heart.
According to several spiritual scripts, smiling is the secret to health and serenity. A sincere smile shining from your soul, makes the world a warmer place to live. What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. It takes only 26 muscles to smile and it takes 62 muscles to frown. So are you smiling?
The more you smile, the more you want to smile. A genuine smile glows from your deepest layer of self-love, radiating like sunlight through clouds and embracing everything as an extension of self.
Ironically, we smile least when we need it most. Depression, pain and stress often robs us of our Smile that can actually transform our state. Though smiling may be the last thing you feel like doing, it will do you the world of good. When you smile at your pain, worry, troubles and perceived inadequacies, you dissolve compounding tension.
Smile & Wellness
When you smile, your body releases endorphins. These are brain chemicals known as neurotransmitters, which make us feel happy. They are also a natural pain and stress reliever.
- Smiling reduces levels of cortisol, the stress hormone, and gives us a quick burst of energy.
- A good smile can be beneficial to the lungs, boost immunity, and could even burn off calories.
Smile & Social Benefits
- Smile leads to laughter – The twinkling of all stress begins with a spark, similarly all laughs begin with a simple smile.
- Smiles can advance our careers – The most important feature one can see on any successful person’s face is a beautiful smile. As they hustle to rise and conquer all boundaries, their smile inspires others to explore what they hold beneath.
- Smile makes us approachable – A smiling face is just like a warm and friendly. Not only does it make us look beautiful but also acts as a reflection of our personality.
- Smiling can attract new people into our orbit – A simple smile shared between two people is all it takes to start a conversation. And that conversation could turn into a life-long friendship or relationship.
- Smiles create more smiles – smiling back at the person who is trying to smile, lighten up his day with his or her inner radiance.